It is a Beej Mantra. Just like the seed of a Banyan tree in spite of being of the size of a mustard seed grows into a huge tree similarly no one can guess the potency of this mantra. This is a mantra of Radha and Krishna. The Radha aspect in the mantra gives worldly pleasures and the Krishna aspect gives salvation. In this spiritual practice, worldly pleasures and liberation go hand in hand.— Gurudev Siyag explaining the importance of 'Sanjeevani Mantra'
'Sanjeevani' means 'Life-Giving'.
Gurudev Shri Ramlal Ji Siyag is an empowered spiritual master who has been giving Shaktipat Initiation by Sanjeevani Mantra to seekers for the last 30 years.
It is mentioned in the timeless and most popular epic Ramayana that in a war between Lord Ram and Ravana, Laxman Ji fainted after getting hit by an arrow. Hanumanji brought 'Sanjeevani Booti' (Sanjeevani Herb) which was given to Laxman Ji and he regained consciousness.
Similarly, the Sanjeevani Mantra given by Gurudev Siyag, on chanting regularly cures all kinds of incurable diseases like AIDS, Cancer, Haemophilia, Hepatitis-B and frees the practitioner from addictions of different types. It also pacifies all kinds of mental afflictions like stress, depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, etc. and brings peace, calmness, and joy from within.
Points to Remember in relation to Sanjeevani Mantra-
1. The Sanjeevani mantra is to be mentally chanted without moving the lips and tongue.
2. This mantra is to be mentally chanted while doing the daily activities.
3. It is to be mentally chanted while doing meditation too.
4. No other mantra is to be chanted while chanting the Sanjeevani mantra.
5. Do not distort or change the Sanjeevani mantra in any way.